Careers with Analgesic Solutions
This role leads Analgesic Solutions’ research and development initiatives to evolve our products and services with the goal of improving the conduct of clinical trials while mitigating risks. The scientific focus of the position is improving the quality of clinical trials by improving accurate measurement within studies. Responsible for complex scientific projects and development of solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops proposals, secures funding for research activities, and leads planning efforts for generating data and evidence for the validity and effectiveness of Analgesic Solution’s tools and technologies to improve clinical research methods.
- Provides scientific guidance to teams implementing AS’s products and services commercially.
- Serves as the scientific subject matter expert to cross-functional teams for AS’s products, provides analysis of data and evidence which supports the marketing, development and evolution of AS’s products and services.
- Develops annual research plans for each of AS’s technologies and tools.
- Manages research programs from a scientific prospective.
- Monitors and evaluates projects and programs to ensure objectives are met within timelines. Includes reviewing data, directing development and validation studies, and assessing resources and risks.
- Creates a scientific communication strategy with input from cross-functional teams. Writes documentation, and designs and prepares posters, brochures, slide presentations, etc., as required, or manages the efforts of others on these tasks.
- Provides measurement reviews to clients.
- Authors publications in collaboration with others; leads scientific aspects of publications.
- Acts as an external representative of the company from a scientific perspective and gives presentations and trainings for clients as well as at conferences, Investigator Meetings, etc.
- Engages and manages outside experts/consultants as needed to fulfill research and development goals.
- Manages an internal and external team including Research Associates, Research Assistants, medical writers, statisticians, and project managers
- Drive for Results
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
Post graduate degree in scientific field or clinical research/analysis, preferably Ph.D. in research psychology, education, or related field
- Highly motivated, detailed individual with the proven ability to think innovatively toward solving problems effectively, efficiently, and independently.
- 6 – 8+ years or equivalent combination of work experience required.
- Proven experience in developing and validating measures.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for measurement development and validation.
- Experience in quantitative sensory testing and psychophysics.
- Knowledge/experience in conducting clinical trials.
- Experience writing scientific publications and manuscripts.
- Proficiency and successful track record in grant-writing and managing a portfolio of grants.
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Project and Time Management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Travel required, approximately 25%
To help lead the next level of growth, we seek to add an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to the team who will be responsible for designing, implementing, tracking, and evolving a strategic marketing plan.
The ideal candidate should have strong communication and relationship-building skills. They should also be solutions oriented, forward thinking, and highly organized with the ability to manage corporate branding and technical product marketing projects independently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and execute the marketing strategy and plan.
- Develop and manage the brand strategy to gain ultimate exposure and awareness.
- Identify and turn brand insights into actionable programs that have a beneficial impact on the growth of the business.
- Responsible for developing marketing collateral content through collaboration with Product Managers.
- Partner with external agencies to design updated marketing collateral and logos for product offerings.
- Responsible for social media marketing, including utilizing LinkedIn Assist.
- Develop and implement a paid search and paid social strategy to drive both company awareness and product awareness.
- Create, publish, and market new blog ideas with SME assistance to write the content.
- Maintain and update company website with HubSpot and WordPress.
- Develop and manage the budget for BD Unit conference presence along with assisting the creation of displays and collateral used at conferences.
- Use (onboard if needed) HubSpot Analytics Tools to track, analyze, and optimize the success of Marketing efforts.
- Draft and issue company press releases as indicated.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; at least 5-7 years’ work experience in a Marketing role with expertise in Digital/Social Media.
- Experience in the pharma/biotech/CRO industries preferred.
- New product launch experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Blogging experience desired.
- Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills required.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively required.
- Proactive and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; juggle multiple responsibilities with detail and accuracy.
- A team player with the ability to build strong relationships with different departments within the company and external agencies.
- Ability to work independently and define/meet project deadlines and manage projects from start to finish.
Clinical Informatics Analyst:
The Clinical Data Analyst analyzes clinical trial data using Analgesic Solutions’ Central Statistical Surveillance System and Service (QDSS). QDSS is used to look for aberrant signals in data that may indicate a problem that could affect a trial’s outcome. The Analyst works with subject matter experts to evaluate the relevance of signals and recommend analysis-driven interventions. The Analyst recommends and implements new tools and processes to improve the analysis pipeline and the visualization of data signals. The Analyst presents data to study sponsors and gathers feedback from them on the results of interventions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, manage and analyze aberrant clinical trial data signals from Analgesic Solutions’ Quantitative Data Surveillance System (QDSS)
- Work with subject matter experts to recommend interventions to address any clinically relevant aberrancies
- Provide ongoing analysis on data trends and results to improve the efficiency of data management and the algorithms used for analysis
- Work with others in the Data Science and Technology group to implement applications, tools, and processes for data management and data analysis using Analgesic Solutions’ systems.
- Identify opportunities to innovate and improve product and the company’s capabilities and help drive prioritization of product features
- Be involved in all stages of development, from product ideation through architecture, documentation, implementation, testing, and support
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of Analgesic Solutions.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or similar field
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Data Science, Informatics or Clinical Informatics
- Familiarity with clinical data sets, clinical trial protocols, and FDA, ICH, and GCP guidelines
- Experience working in a clinical setting is highly desired, as is experience analyzing clinical data.
- Thorough understanding of cross-functional clinical processes including data management and biostatistics
- Knowledge of development environment, classification, analytical and other software
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Experience with data mining and visualization tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, R, etc.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking, organization and prioritization skills
We are seeking versatile, full-stack developer to creatively contribute to our analytical visualization, human-assisted AI, and data surveillance platform. Candidate should possess an affinity for novel, homegrown, open-source solutions which is constrained by a practical sense of value, an eagerness to deliver, and an awareness of regulatory obligations.
Bachelor in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or similar field with 2-5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the life sciences/pharmaceutical industry
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to ongoing design of user interface of our analytical visualization and data surveillance platform to extend functionality and improve usability.
- Elaboration of information design (visualization) implementation
- Development of data caching or scaling solutions to improve web application performance and user experience
- Collaboration with other team members to scale and extend data analytics pipeline and user applications on AWS
- Progressing toward a predominantly test-driven SDLC
- Embrace of an agile, scrum-based SDLC
- Compliance with the rigors of validated software
- Rapid adoption of new tools, API, and libraries
Experience required with:
- Vue.js or comparable reactive ui library
- Semantic UI or comparable responsive component library
- JIRA or comparable workflow tool
- AWS EC2
- Ubuntu unix
- Information design
- Git or comparable source control management system
Familiarity with any of the following is advantageous:
- Clinical data
- Statistical Process Control
- Geographical visualization
- Webpack or comparable build tool
- IdM concepts and systems (Apache Syncope)
- Apache HTTPD
- CouchDB or other No-SQL platforms
- AWS RDS
- AWS S3
We are always looking for candidates to expand our team.
To apply, please submit your resume in PDF format.
All resumes and information sent to Analgesic Solutions are kept confidential and never shared.